As a new type of environmentally friendly and corrosion-resistant material, wood plastic has been used in many places, such as plank roads, stools, railings and other places commonly seen in scenic spots. In daily life, we can often see wood-plastic railings. Today, let me introduce to you the preparations before installing wpc railings.
1. Electric drill: Electric drill is a tool that must be used during installation. Because the wood plastic material has a high density (about 13g/cm), the material is hard and brittle. Therefore, when fixing wood-plastic material guardrails, electric drills must be used first, and then screws must be screwed in to fix guardrails instead of direct nailing, otherwise the material may be broken or cracked.
During the installation process, ordinary woodworking tools are also needed.
2. Stainless steel screws: When installing, it is recommended to use matching wpc railing fasteners (engineering plastic injection parts) and stainless steel screws to fix. The amount used is determined by the actual situation, and the main determining factor is the design of the railing. During the paving process, it is necessary to guide the holes first and then fix the screws.
3. Wood-plastic materials: It includes columns, square tubes, handrails, injection molding connectors, professional fixing kits, stainless steel screws, etc.
Safety Tips: Please use protective gloves during construction. During installation, the column must be fixed firmly as required to avoid accidents during subsequent use.
After the installation preparation is completed and the installation is complete, I will share with you how to maintain the wood-plastic railing.
1. When removing the stains on the surface of wood-plastic railings, use a soft cloth to wipe it after moistening. When removing dust on the floor, do not wipe it with a soft cotton cloth. In order to maintain the surface gloss and service life of the floor, it should be cleaned and dusted off regularly.
2. Strike and scratch between sharp objects and the floor should be avoided as much as possible.
3. When painting the walls, avoid the peeling and fading of the floor finishing materials by painting the paint, which will affect the overall appearance.
4. In spring and winter, the room should be well ventilated to keep the floor in a normal temperature and humidity environment. Prevent the floor from deforming due to excessive humidity and temperature difference.