As a new type of material, wood plastic has been favored by the majority of users since its listing. So what advantages does it have to become one of the most popular materials in the market? Today, let's analyze the advantages of wpc materials compared with pure wood.
1. It is environmentally friendly, and the use of recycled materials (wood flour and plastic) does not require anti-corrosion treatment.
2. No daily maintenance is required, and the service life is longer than that of wood. It is non-hygroscopic, non-rot, insect-proof, non-cracking, non-deformation and insensitive to cold and hot environments.
3. It has a beautiful appearance. The combination of European style and modern style makes your senses more satisfied.
4. It has no glitches. You can walk barefoot on it without worrying about the tingling of your feet.
5.It has stronger nail holding power, which is 2-5 times that of ordinary wood.
6. It is highly environmentally friendly, pollution-free, pollution-free, and recyclable. The wpc material does not contain benzene, and the formaldehyde content is far lower than the EO standard, which is the European environmental protection standard. It can be recycled, which greatly saves the amount of wood used. It is suitable for sustainable development and benefits the society.
If you don't know where to purchase quality wpc material, you can consult some good wpc material suppliers for detailed information.
In summary, WPC has many advantages over pure wood. Wood plastic is a new type of composite material, which is produced through multiple steps such as mixing, pelletizing and extrusion. Therefore, wood plastic can be moisture-proof and waterproof, and it can also overcome problems such as rot and expansion. It can be used in places where pure wood materials cannot be used. At the same time, the plasticity of wood-plastic material is very strong, and it can be made into floor tiles, bird feeders, railings, flower beds and other products.